WGSDCA Trial Entry Form
1. You must subscribe to individual WGSDCA membership and be a member of a WGSDCA Club
2. You must have a scorebook for your dog
3. You must have a WGSDCA sportspass
3. You must be able to prove if you dog has a prior title. If so, then the WGSDCA will accept a title if awarded under a FCI, WUSV, SV or WGSDCA licensed judge. If this is not the case, then you can only enter at the current titled level of your dog (or start with BH-VT if you dog is untitled)
4. A dog trained in bite work outside the scope of the FCI Utility Dog Scheme (IGP Dogsport) is not eligible for WGSDCA Trial entry
Enter a WGSDCA sanctioned Trial event:
4. Download the WGSDCA Trial Entry form using the link provided below
5. Fill out the form and send it to the hosting club together with a proof of current title level (if applicable).
6. Submit your Trial Entry Fee as prescribed by the WGSDCA Club hosting the event.